Saturday, September 27, 2008

Acne scar treatments in london

« ...But no matter just how strong you desire to get rid of acne, if you do not have the discipline to control your lifestyle, your acne will stay a lot longer on your face....
...Back when I was suffering from acne (and a loss of self-esteem) I basically turned myself into a human guinea pig of sorts...I wasn't a big believer of drugs, but I attempted every possible dietary measure, vitamin pill, herb, oil, and some other stuff I won't mention here, to rid myself of acne....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Most who have acne have a very small collection of dirt and oil that gets trapped in that opening, but those with severe cystic acne have bacteria that go much deeper than that. It's not just in the pore or hair follicle but goes many layers under the skin and then continues to grow or "breed."...»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: birthcontrol pills and acne, can all types of acne scars be fixed, does glutamine cause acne breakouts

No comments: