Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dermatology and chest acne cure

« ...Along with the natural acne remedies we have mentioned above there are plenty of others that you may want to consider trying. There are some which require you to make changes in your lifestyle and diet, but these will then help to make sure that once gone the acne will find it much more difficult to return in the future....
...Over many years people have used a wide variety of natural cures for acne. In 1902 x-rays were used but of course proved to have no effect. Benzoyl Peroxide, Tetracycline, Minocycline, Clindamycin, Sodium Sulfacetamide were also used....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...So I had to find another way to get rid of my acne, and found that a more practical way was to change my diet. Avoiding foods like vegetable oil helped me clear my cystic acne in days, and I recommend you do the same for similar results. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website now...»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne medication for pregnancy, tea tree oil to prevent acne breakouts, over the counter topical acne scarring treatment

No comments: