Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home rememidies for getting rid of acne

« ...Ooh, did I mention that the acne condition I was having was among the most severe my dermatologist, father, mother, school teachers, the clerk in the office, and many other people had ever seen? I had hundreds of acne on my face until I learned the secret to cure acne....
...You need to keep toxins away from your face. Use a gentle cleanser on your skin daily. The cleanser should specify that it is for use in treating acne. A good cleansing and treatment product is the Clearpores system....»

«...One point to take note is that patience is definitely required. This is definitely not an overnight solution. It is important to allow time for the skin to heal, after the laser therapy. A professional laser therapist will take the time to explain the whole procedure to you, including any possible side effects. This is to provide you with sufficient information to decide if you still want to go ahead with the treatment. ...»

peeigeepeeiphs.blogspot.com

tags:hormonal changes in women with age that cause acne,
acne on my arm after having baby,
acne and caramel food coloring

No comments: