Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's a good acne lotion

« ...A famous boxer was once asked what his secret was in winning nearly every fight of his career. Here's what he said: "I figure out my opponent's game plan as quickly as possible and then I do everything I can to DISRUPT that game plan of his. And once I've done that, then I use what skills I've learned over the years to finish him off." And then he added, "I never just came out swinging."And that's exactly what you'll need to do to conquer your acne as well. You're going to have to DISRUPT acne's 'game plan,' -- the acne cycle -- in order to have a chance at having clear, acne free skin. ...
...Ice pick scars are named such because they are similar in shape to what you would see if you attacked a piece of wood with an ice pick: shallow or deep pitting with steep sides and jagged edges. Severe cases of ice pick scarring are often referred to as 'depressed fibrotic scarring'. They are most commonly found on the cheeks....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Surprisingly, a less powerful form of microdermabrasion can be performed at home with several companies offering home microdermabrasion systems. Trying it at home is a cost effective way to see if this procedure is right for you....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: over the counter acne pill, neutrogena rapid clear acne defense lotion, sudden changes scar zone acne treatment reviews

No comments: